Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NEED BLOG HELP!!

So, I hoped you've been snooping around the blog a little and you've checked out my Projects page. Here's where I need a little help from my blogger buddies! On this page, I want to have individual post about the different projects I'm doing. Somebody told me that I can tag a post in such a way that it only shows up on a special page. Is that true??

Another dilemma... I want to have special pages with my short stories on it. Under the pages section when I'm editing, however, I have to choose ALL pages being hidden or ALL showing up as tags. SO, how do I create a special page that I can link separate from my other pages that show up as tabs?

I would appreciate the help;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My quick report
Your tender rebuke
Three wise-men