Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Story Time!


So Andrea and I decided that we should do a story together. Basically, I start by writing the first hundred words of the story and posting it on my blog. The next day, she reads my post and writes the next hundred words as soon as she can. It's supposed to be spontaneous. We will do this for ten days and see where our story leads... The real challenge is to find a conclusion in all this madness. (That's going to be Andrea's job- Good luck!)

I'm also temporarily changing my wallpaper to fit the theme- Knights! Be sure to check out Andrea's theme, though... I think it's ghosts! She might even be persuaded to change her wallpaper too- we'll see:D


With that out of the way, here goes the first part:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My quick report
Your tender rebuke
Three wise-men