18 random lesson from 2011:
1. There's a first for everything... like this blog.
2. You know how some people just wait for accident to happen? Well, accidents are just waiting for ME to happen.
3. Two wrongs don't make a right, but chocolate covers a multitude of sins.
4. According to the Ultimate Authority at Denver Motor Vehicle, one must STOP for three mississippi's at a stop sign before continuing.
5. It actually takes the minute hand longer to travel up the top of the hour then to fall down to the bottom. We scientifically tested this, people... in Trigonometry.
6. There is a direct relationship between the amount of peanut butter empty from my jug and the volume of sushine in my heart.
7. When given the choice between two ladies, a gentlman always chooses the one with a stick of gum.
8. The inverse of sine is NOT 1/sin. It just isn't people, not matter how hard you want it to be. The inverse of sine can only be sin^(-1).
9. I havn't changed one einsy meinsy bit.
10. Dr Pepper 10- not for women.
11. USFA has now descided that the bib is target area for a foil fencer. WHAT EVER!!!!
12. It takes two to giggle about absolutely nothing
13. Life goes by really fast. Blink and it's
14. Droids are the bomb... so is Skype:)
15. Don't worry, be happy.
16. Love what you've got. There's a reason why you have it.
17. I forgot this one.
18. When you lost everything there is to lose; when you're friends disown you and the only hook left to hang your hat on is trouble, it's nice to know that Wendy's still serves all natural beef patties.