Sunday, September 18, 2011

Battle Blog

Checks her blog. Two followers. Checks again.... Ugh! Still TWO followers.

Does school- checks blog- studies leptin and the consequences of your body's resistance to it. Checks blog. SOMEBODY COMMENTED!!!!!   Oh. It's only Andrea.

Someone told me, "blogging is an every day emotional battle." Why is nobody commenting on my blog??? They must hate what I said!

No, Tina. You've only been blogging for four days, okay. Chillax.

Goes back to quietly figuring out how much protein American's on average consumed during the early 1900s.

8 comments:

  1. *gasp* Only Andrea? I'm offended! Just for that,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to post, like, four comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. but it'll just be me the whole time! Phwa ha ha ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jest, I jest.
    Seriously, though, keep it up. Your blog is going to be awesome. Can't wait for future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SOOOO MEAN!!!! I TAKE IT BACK!!!! I WAS FOOLED!

    I was SOOOO excited to see FIVE posts, and guess who is was? ALL ANDREA!

    HAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha!

    Humph, well you don't seem very grateful for your two followers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you guys sooooo much! Don't ever go away!

    ReplyDelete

My quick report
Your tender rebuke
Three wise-men